The ongoing process of self-awareness and self-improvement in which we seek to enhance skills and knowledge, develop our careers, improve our quality of life, and more.
Personal Development Resources
In the ever-evolving journey of personal development, there are countless skills to be mastered and useful tools to be explored. Bellow is a collection of resources I share on this website, handpicked to support and inspire your growth journey.
- Self-Management: It refers to our ability to manage our behavior and actions to achieve personal and professional goals;
- Career Development: It encompasses the actions, decisions, and planning involved in managing our professional growth;
- Mentoring: It is a collaborative process, a knowledge-sharing relationship where an experienced individual, the mentor, provides guidance, support, and wisdom to a less experienced individual, the mentee.
- Nov 20, 2023 - An Approach to Career Development. A step-by-step approach to intentional career development.
- Sep 10, 2023 - Delivering Results over Being Right. Some thoughts on how delivering results is more important than being right.
- Mar 22, 2023 - Production x Production Capability. The P/PC Balance is a concept first introduced by Stephen Covey, and a key principle for achieving effectiveness and long-term success.
- Feb 27, 2023 - Managing Priorities with the Eisenhower Matrix. The Eisenhower Matrix is a straightforward and popular time management tool that can help you to get organized and execute around priorities.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie, is one of my favorite books. A must read for people that want to develop better personal and professional relationships. It is one of the best-selling books of all time, first published almost a century ago, but it is still a relevant reading about influence.