I am an experienced leader in developing and empowering new leaders while effectively managing multiple teams, including distributed ones, within collaborative environments, and consistently delivering results by leveraging Lean, Agile, and DevOps practices.
I work for VTEX in the digital commerce industry. I serve as the head of engineering for the Channel Management team, which falls under the Merchant Journey. My team is responsible for developing and maintaining solutions that enable VTEX merchants to sell through external marketplaces. The team is distributed across many states in Brazil and South America, and I’m working remotely from my hometown.
My mentoring topics include:
- Leadership & Management
- Software Engineering Management
- Agile & Lean processes
- Team and Project Management
- Career Advice
Reach me out if you want any support!
- Team Management: Create multidisciplinary and autonomous teams in a collaborative environment that promotes continuous learning;
- People Management: Focus on the development of individuals and their careers through coaching, mentoring, and training;
- Software Engineering Management: Broad experience in the entire software development lifecycle, from defining initiatives and projects to rollout and monitoring.
- DevOps, Lean, Agile, Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Architecture, Cloud Computing, Resilience, Performance, Scalability, Monitoring, Observability
- Product Development, Roadmap Planning, MVP, Backlog Management
- People Development, Performance Management, One-on-ones, PDP, PIP
- OKRs, KPIs
Engineering Manager at VTEX
As head of engineering for the Channel Management team, I lead the engineering teams whose mission is to develop solutions that allow VTEX platform merchants to manage their external sales channels.
Software Development Manager at Nelogica
I served as the head of the development teams in the Corporate Applications sector, responsible for the institutional website, billing system, extranet for brokers and partners, and integration systems.
Software Development Manager at Mobiltec
In the last ten years, I led the entire product development team in Porto Alegre’s office, focusing on corporate mobile device management (MDM) solutions.
Since my start in 2003 as a developer and up to my position as a software development manager, I have participated in all organizational transformations, playing a key role in the adoption of agile methodologies and lean system development practices.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (2001 - 2006)
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil.