Mobiltec was founded in Porto Alegre, Brazil, in 2003. The company provides mobile device management (MDM) solutions for enterprises.
My experience at Mobiltec
I worked for Mobiltec for more than 15 years.
In the last ten years, I led the entire product development team in Porto Alegre’s office, focusing on corporate mobile device management (MDM) solutions.
Since my start in 2003 as a developer and up to my position as a software development manager, I have participated in all organizational transformations, playing a key role in the adoption of agile methodologies and lean system development practices.
I am sincerely grateful for the opportunities and leadership experience I gained during my time at the company.
At Mobiltec, I had the privilege of working under the guidance of the most exceptional manager of my career, Miguel Bersano, from whom I’ve learned so much!
Software Development Manager
(from Jan 2009 to Jan 2019)
I led development teams of software products and projects, collaborating with customers and teams at all stages of the software development lifecycle, from conception to the system’s operation in the production environment.
During the years, I actively participated in driving all organizational transformations within the company, having a key role in adopting agile development methodologies, lean development practices, and more.
Systems Architect / Technical Leader
(from Jan 2005 to Dec 2008)
- Systems Architect, responsible for technical oversight of Mobiltec’s products and projects
- Collaborated with customers and stakeholders to design solutions and define system requirements
- Provided technical leadership to development teams working on web systems (Microsoft.NET) and mobile systems for Android and Windows Mobile platforms
(from May 2003 to Dec 2004)
- Developed web systems using Microsoft.NET (C#).
- Created mobile systems for Windows Mobile (C#.NET) and PalmOS (C++) platforms