Software engineering is a branch of computer science that deals with the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software systems.
It is a systematic, disciplined approach to applying engineering principles to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, with a focus on providing cost-effective software solutions that are reliable and work efficiently
- Career Development: Resources for software engineers to manage their careers to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): A systematic process that guides teams and organizations in delivering high-quality software.
- DevOps: A combination of culture, practices, and tools that integrates and automates software development and operational processes so that companies can plan, develop, deliver, and operate faster and reliably.
- Cloud Computing: The on-demand availability of computer resources online, through the internet, without the need of management of physical infrastructure by the consumer.
- Reactive Architecture: A paradigm that focuses on building highly responsive, resilient, and scalable systems. It is designed to handle the challenges of modern distributed systems, such as taking care of a large number of users while ensuring low latency and maintaining high availability.
- Apr 20, 2023 - Reactive Architecture. Building Responsive, Resilient, and Scalable Systems.