This is a chronological list of books I’ve read. For a collection of my currently reading list and reading recommendations, check this page.
You can also find a more complete list of books I’ve read on Goodreads.
- An Elegant Puzzle: Systems of Engineering Management, by Will Larson
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps, by Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, and Gene Kim
- How the World Really Works, by Vaclav Smil
- The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives, by Leonard Mlodinow
- The Richest Man in Babylon, by George Clason
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie